It has been an amazing summer of adventure, travel, and growth. Looking back on the last few months, I have so many things to be grateful for. I am filled with such a sense of wholeness as I begin to prepare for the upcoming fall.
Here are some of the many things from the summer I am thankful for:
- Spent quality time with my loving friends and family.
- Got in touch with my inner child at the dinosaur museum in Drumheller, Alberta.
- Experienced La Ronde Revolving Restaurant in downtown Edmonton.
- Discovered a new author that I love – Liane Moriarty – and have been binge reading her novels.
- Made huge progress in my online Anatomy class. I only have the final exam left to write on September 1!
- Visited Victoria, British Columbia for the first time. I loved the artsy island vibe, with the gorgeous flowers and scenic downtown.
- Cultivated new friendships and relationships with many people.
- Got a tour of the firehall from my Mom’s awesome boyfriend
- Took Georgie on walks and explored my cute botanical city.
- Worked on myself to minimize my anxiety and stress. (I have been panic attack free since June!)
- Began writing this blog. It has been an incredible creative and expressive outlet for me.
There is much more in my life to show gratitude for. These are a select few of the things that have meant the most to me over the last few months. Now that it is almost time for back to school, I feel refreshed, invigorated, and ready to take on what is coming next. Cheers to a great summer!