Today is my last day of vacation before I am back in school for the semester. And this happens to be my LAST semester of my undergrad degree; I am graduating in December!
I love back to school time. It feels fulfilling to get reorganized and refocused. Theres a feeling of change and newness in the air. It also is accompanied by my absolute favourite season – fall. I have compiled a list of all my back to school fall essentials. These are my ‘must haves’, that I could not survive the semester without!
- Notebooks and Coloured Pens. I have two notebooks with dividers to keep all my class notes separate and in order. I write my notes with coloured pens, because it is way more fun (and pretty).
- Korres Guava Body Butter. I always notice my skin gets more dry as we move away from summer and towards winter. Also, typing and writing all day is definitely tougher on the hands. I love this product because it smells so good; it perks me right up and gives my hands the extra boost of moisture they need.
- Clean Lovegrass Perfume. This perfume is my absolute favourite for school. It is made with all natural ingredients, so it is safe to wear in a school place or workplace setting. It does not irritate people with allergies, like so many other fragrances do. It smells light, and refreshing.
- Candles. These are a must have for me when I am studying at home. They keep me focused, and relaxed. I often burn candles with essential oils to de-stress and keep me on task. However, right now I am super partial to the ‘fall smell’ candles.
- Protein bars. I definitely get ‘hangry’ when I go too long without food. This is not a great thing when you are at school trying to get work done. I always keep a stash of granola bars and protein bars in my bag. These are a great, healthy snack when I need a little extra boost.
- Water. Studies have shown that drinking a small amount of water every 20 minutes or so throughout the day helps to keep your concentration on what you are doing. So, I always bring my water bottle with me to class, and drink lots of water as the lecture is going on.
Writing this post is getting me even more excited for back to school tomorrow! I think it is going to be a great semester. I really went to end off my degree on a positive note. For all of you going back to school after this long weekend – good luck! I am sending all of my support and love. We can rock this semester together.